Quality Awning Systems
As the leading awning specialist in the Cambridgeshire, Rutland, Oakham, Lincs and Yorkshire area we supply and install a wide choice and variety of systems manufactured by some of the leading names within the industry, both in the UK and Germany. When considering the purchase of an awning, you should ask if the product meets the following criteria:
- All awnings MUST carry the CE marking, a legal requirement in most European countries, indicating that the product meets the essential safety, health and environmental protection legislative requirements of all EU Directives.
- They should all carry the ‘TÜV’ mark which is the internationally recognised quality standard symbol for German-made awning systems.
- To ensure the awnings are safe to use outside and not just in the showroom they should all meet and comply with European Directive EN13561 which covers every aspect from manufacture through to safe installation and which defines all performance requirements including safety operation, maintenance for wind resistance, durability of fabric etc.
- All awnings should as a minimum come with a 5 year guarantee on not only the hardware and component parts but the motor and fabric as well.
All awnings fitted by Posh Blinds meet each of these stringent requirements.
- Some systems even carry the coveted RedDot symbol awarded for outstanding excellence in product design for example the markilux® 6000, ES – 1, 900 Swing and the brand new 1700 and 1710.
If you are considering purchasing an awning or canopy please feel free to take advantage of our 20 + years experience of supplying and installing state of the art awning systems and accessories. Our advice and recommendations, which come free of any obligation, will cost you nothing and could very well save you money. l
We are also qualified to service and repair most makes of awnings available in the UK, including Weinor, Markilux and Thomas Sanderson.
- replace the fabric covers and valances with ones from our extensive collection
- replace arms
- replace motors
- replace front profiles
- repair lights on awnings with built-in light bars or spot lights (including Thomas Sanderson awnings)
- upgrade manually operated awnings to motorised awnings with optional sun and wind sensors
- supply replacement handsets or sun and wind sensors
We also replace fabric covers on dutch canopies, both fixed and retractable types.